Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friendly Bus Stop

McDonald is a well known American fast food restaurant throughout the world, and it has become part of our daily live. In this advertisement I had chose shows that McDonald stays with us event when we are waiting for the bus and have not decide what to eat when we get home. As a college student, who does not drives a car around, he or she has to take the bus instead of his or her car, and this advertisement grabs my attention and also make me feel it companies me. I have to take the bus to school and work and sometimes buses might not come on time or sometimes if I miss the bus, then I have to wait another thirty minutes. If there is a bus stop that decorated like McDonald, I can use my time to read the menu and think what I want to eat after work or after class. This advertisement would make me feel that McDonald is everywhere, event at the bus stop with me. I would go to McDonald to order my food, because I already had decided what to eat when I was at the bus stop. This advertisement also make citizens who waiting for the bus feel like they had been serve event they were only waiting for the bus and not purchasing any food or drink from McDonald. Even though, McDonald is also known as an unhealthy food restaurant from the movie “super size me”, but McDonald’s business still stands in this economic recession. Since majority of the citizens love the taste of McDonald and as being an American, we would choose being satisfy rather than healthy food. Living in the United States, time is money. We would love the convenience McDonald provided, and their fast motion, once you order, they will get your food ready less than ten minutes. They also offer more than once choice, unlike some the well known healthy food restaurant, Subway, they only offer sandwiches. McDonald offers Hamburgers, French fries, Ice cream, coffee, and etc. McDonald also has a lot of competitions, Jack in the Box, Subway, Wendy, Denny’s, and etc. but McDonald did not go out of business, because it had already build up its good reputation.

McDonald Bus Stop Imagine
http://www.toxel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/uad7.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I agree when you are in a rush and need a quick bite to eat the beat choice is to get is fast food. With there being a fast food chain being on every street it’s an easy choice and Mc Donald’s is the better choice because there is one almost ever where you look. I was like that to my first semester I had to take the bus to school and with the long trip and the time spent waiting or the bus I would get hungry. When I would wait for the second bus to come the bus stop was right across the street from a Mc Donald’s and since I would be hungry, I would eat there because it was cheap and convenient. After so many times eating there, I got sick of it I can no longer eat there and I realized how horrible the food quality is. I am surprised that people can still eat the food. But, with the recession going on that might be all that people can afford with their prices being so cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. When I first came to CA, I knew almost nobody, so I usually took bus to school and shopping. The McDonalds’ ads were there and what I noticed was that McDonalds is almost everywhere I go like near the supermarket or the mall. That is why I ate McDonalds at least twice a week at that time. I don’t eat that much lately because I live in an apartment and cook by myself, however I sometimes miss the taste of McDonalds. I actually had had a symptom of flu for 4 days last week, but what I first wanted to eat was McDonalds. I couldn’t believe it that I chose McDonalds while I was totally sick, but it was so good, I swear.

    ReplyDelete